All our venues in one map
Our venues this year are:
- Skerries Mills Courtyard
- Floraville Park in Strand Street, Skerries
- Ardgillan Castle and Park (meet in the Upper Car Park)
- Red Island Seapole
Our main venues
All of this year’s in-person events are planned for outdoor settings.
- Skerries Mills Courtyard is a beautiful, canvas covered outdoor venue in historic Skerries Mills. We will be able to offer socially distanced seating and safe access to Skerries Mills’ facilities, including the opportunity to purchase tea, coffee, wine, beer and soft drinks as well as some snacks.
- Festival-in-a-Van: This mobile festival stage offers safe outdoor entertainment in various locations around the town. The Van arrives, sound equipment is set up and the performance can begin – think of it as an ice cream van for the arts!
- Floraville, our lovely park in the centre of Skerries, is located beside the Carnegie Library. For the two weeks before the festival proper, it will be illuminated at night, starting with a special evening ceremony on Thursday 2 September. It will also be the venue for Skerries’ first ever Family Poetry Fest on Saturday 18th September. In this safe and sheltered outdoor space, families will be able to interact creatively with poetry.