Fingal Poetry Festival
Organised by Poetry @ the Mills
Arising from a popular annual Poetry at the Mills event in Skerries, in 2020 we expanded our offering of poetry and music to a full weekend festival, the Fingal Poetry Festival. Skerries Mills will remain our central venue, but expect other iconic Skerries locations to feature in the programme, making the most of the interaction between art and the natural and built environment of our town.
Special guest poets will be joined by more local voices and invited musicians for a celebration of poetry and music.
The festival core team consists of
- Enda Coyle-Greene, Artistic Director/Curator,
- Ernestine Woelger, Director/Festival Chair,
- Kim Tully, Hon. Treasurer,
- Angela Murphy, Hon. Secretary,
- Ceaití Ní Bheildiúin, Irish Language Coordinator,
- Matthew Kelly, Designer,
- Sarah May Rogers, Musical Director,
- Seána Ó Rodaigh and Laura Broadhead, Youth and YA Coordinators
- Nunce McAuley, Integration Officer
Web design: Sabine McKenna, cccSkerries
Raven illustrations and brochure design: Matthew Kelly.
Support by the Arts Council, Fingal County Council and Poetry Ireland is gratefully acknowledged.
The Fingal Poetry Competition is sponsored by DHL.
An Fiach Dubh, the Irish language poetry prize, is sponsored by Progressive Credit Union.